Head Chef – Northampton
Up to £12.11 per hour
Fantastic Opportunity-Prestigious Independent School
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and staff .You will be leading a team who have a passion for preparing food on a daily basis using fresh ingredients. It all starts with enjoyment-great tasting ,healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Head Chef to join our catering team at this prestigious Independent School based in Northampton
We are looking for someone that can help drive our food offer forward working alongside the General Manager to make this site the Centre of Excellence within Chartwells Independent Schools.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
Weekend Housekeeping Night Porter
To enhance the customer experience by effectively carrying out a range of cleaning and portering duties in accordance with the client service level agreement and company standards & procedures.
- To carry out the various daily, weekly & periodic cleaning duties required under the contract service level agreement and follow the work schedule as directed by your line manager
- To ensure you are aware of & comply with all client & company health & safety procedures and standards at all times e.g. COSHH, uniforms & PPE, Manual handling, Fire procedures
- To ensure that any health & safety hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported to your Manager at the earliest opportunity
- To maintain a clean, safe & hygienic working environment at all times
- To achieve the relevant cleaning quality & productivity targets
- Cleaning duties are physical activities which will include pushing cleaning trolleys, manual handling and using cleaning equipment in line with health & safety training
- To actively participate in any team meetings & training as required by sharing your knowledge & experience with other team members
- To follow the company cleaning procedures whilst seeking opportunities to do things better, raising suggestions with your line manager to ensure we continuously improve our operation and seek to improve our One Best Way service procedures
- To ensure all equipment provided is used, maintained & stored correctly in line with the operating instructions and company procedures & report any defects to your Line Manager
- To comply with any reasonable requests made by your Line Manager including working in areas other than those to which you are accustomed
- To learn and demonstrate the Chartwell Way behaviours at all times to colleagues, customers & clients
Sous Chef - Production Kitchen - Rugby
Term Time - 48 weeks
5over 7 days
Salary - £11.12 per hour
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
As a Chef Manager, you will be leading an amazing culinary team of 9 to deliver the best hospitality experience for this large secondary School in Luton!
As the Chef Manager, you will be highly enthusiastic about delivering the best hospitality experience within the school and inspire others to act similarly as well as continuing the superb relationship with the client! Join the team and continue the success of Compass Group across our Chartwells portfolio!
As a Chef Manager, you will be leading a team of fantastic Culinary team to deliver the best hospitality experience in one of our beautiful independent schools based in Northampton in our Chartwells portfolio!
As the Chef Manager, you will be highly enthusiastic about delivering the best hospitality experience and inspire others to act similarly. You will be encouraging the team to consistently better the offering at the school as well as ensuring that high standards of work is delivered at all times. In addition to working closely with the Head Teacher to continue the success of the catering offering and work in unison on continuous improvement.
Join the team and continue the success of Compass Group!