Are you interested in developing your skills in reporting and analysis? Would you relish the opportunity to join a fast-paced, rewarding and hugely commercial FTSE100 organisation? If so, Foodbuy have a brilliant opportunity for a Commercial Pricing Analyst to join and support us on our exciting contract with the Department of Health!
Foodbuy is a leading food procurement organisation based in the UK. With over £1bn of managed spend, we bring together the widest range of foodservice and hospitality clients on the planet to buy food, and everything associated with it. We work closely with our clients to deliver expert procurement services saving them both time and money and enabling them to focus on what really matters to their businesses.
Proudly part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who are our parent company and largest client, we purchase directly from manufacturers and growers and our suppliers range from the most recognised brands in the industry to regional and local providers. With a team of 200 procurement professionals driving us forward, our combination of unrivalled scale and outstanding data analysis sets us apart in our markets.
For further information about Foodbuy, please visit www.foodbuy.eu
As Commercial Pricing Analyst, you will provide a range of product level analysis, reporting and decision support for both new business and existing clients. You will assist with the management of the product cost base and supplier pricing infrastructure which underpins this activity. Your core responsibilities include:
- Providing a range of periodic analytical reporting based on client specific weighted product shopping baskets, information requirements and feedback.
- Supporting a range of monthly and quarterly supplier cost reviews, incorporating the analysis, review and approval by product category with the respective Category Managers.
- Providing benchmark analysis for prospective new clients, or new volume with existing clients, including producing matched product level analysis and incorporating both pricing and rebate analysis.
- Managing the client facing supplier pricing infrastructure, incorporating review and approval of client price file setup and changes, and resolution of supplier level issues.
- Providing adhoc analytical reporting and support across a range of internal and client facing requirements, including rebate and margin analysis, compliance and distribution costs
To be right for us, you will have highly developed numeric and analytical skills with the ability to analyse and evaluate large volumes of information from multiple sources. You will have the following skills:
- Advanced spreadsheet and data modelling experience
- Ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically
- Ability to effectively plan and organise own work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A team player
Salary between £27,000-£28,000 dependant on experience
Monday to Friday
Either based in Chertsey or Normanton