If you’re hungry and ambitious, there’s never been a better time to join us. With the backing of a FTSE30 company, Foodbuy has embarked on an exciting journey – one that will see us double our purchasing power to £2bn by 2020. So, if you’re a recent graduate or equivalent with real digital prowess and a passion for telling stories through brands, this is your chance to get in on the ground floor.
Due to significant growth, Foodbuy are recruiting a Digital Communications Assistant to join their marketing and communications team. This is an exciting opportunity to support our diverse portfolio of clients, including our largest external contract with the NHS.
This is the perfect role for someone passionate about digital who is looking to further develop their skills and kick start a career in communications. In this role you will help to drive client and customer engagement by delivering compelling digital content to our clients.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager and working alongside the Marketing & Communications Executive, your main duties will include:
- Creating engaging content, including video, copy and images.
- Managing Foodbuy's digital and online communities by producing information and insights and lead on the continued evolution of our search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy.
- Introduce metrics and analytics to accurately assess the performance of various channels and advise on how they can be developed and improved
- You will arm the business development team with compelling digital collateral to improve client engagement and further our strategic intent.
- Work collaboratively with your Foodbuy colleagues to ensure best practice is being shared and followed.
- With a passion for food, service and delivering results, you will hold a relevant degree or equivalent, in Marketing, Communications, Media, English or similar.
- Previous experience within a B2B marketing role is ideal but not essential,
- An eagerness to learn and develop is imperative.
- You will have a creative eye and be innovative in all you do.
- You will be social media savvy and an active user of LinkedIn.
- You will have great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of digital technologies.
If you think this role is for you and would like to obtain further information regarding salary or role specifics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to £25,000 dependant on experience plus benefits
Fantastic opportunity with progression and development
Foodbuy is a leading food procurement organisation based in the UK. With over £1bn of managed spend, we bring together the widest range of foodservice and hospitality clients on the planet to buy food, and everything associated with it. We work closely with our clients to deliver expert procurement services saving them both time and money and enabling them to focus on what really matters to their businesses.
Foodbuy has embarked on an exciting journey – one that will see us double our purchasing power to £2bn by 2020. For you, it’s an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make your mark. You’ll enjoy a clearly-defined career pathway, tailored learning and development, plus real opportunities to progress and grow
For further information about Foodbuy, please visit www.foodbuy.eu