Are you a student currently looking for an industrial placement year in a leading procurement company?
We are currently seeking a proactive, confident, professional and most of all passionate undergraduate for a 12 month industry placement to support our Foodbuy Business as a Food and Beverage Development Executive.
Foodbuy are a premier procurement company for food and beverage who provide innovative and unique procurement solutions to operations across the UK and Europe. This opportunity will give you an insight into this exciting and innovative business where the future prospects are endless.
You will be responsible for:
Managing the gate process for seasonal and promotional menu updates for the 5 café formats including:
- Collate the new items and delists, drive the correct timelines to meet the service agreements with systems and marketing
- Update and maintain the Mycafe menu spreadsheets
- Confirm the RSP and maintain the Mymenumodel
Manage the Recommended Sale Price (RSP) database:
- Gather information on benchmark RSP from market surveys, supplier insight and the FoodBuy CM team
- Maintain the RSP model
Manage the database of sites, formats, price banding, Shelf Edge Label (SEL) & menuboard requirements:
- Be the key recipient of new site request forms and manage the dispersal of these to the correct service suppliers and team members
- Update and manage the database of sites, brand, tariff, range
- Manage the supply of new SEL and tariff boards to the estate as the ranges or pricing changes
- Manages the dispersal of the correct marketing material for the Marketing campaigns
As well as managing the creation and distribution of the Training materials for the café.
Key Relationships & Interdependencies:
- Central Marketing Team
- Café Format development / Business Excellence
- Food & Beverage Development Team
- Sector Marketing Heads
- EPOS teams
- Commercial Finance
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Data driven with a passion for accuracy
- Commercially literate and is has a workable knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A self-starter and able to work independently and on wider team initiatives & projects
- Commercially focused with a proven track record of delivering results
- Passionate about food
- Good data and analysis skills
- Uses insight and data when presenting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Has a collaborative approach with an ability to communicate well with key stakeholders
- Evidence of working successfully in cross functional projects
- Able to manage multiple projects at pace, prioritising as appropriate
- And finally is flexible with travelling to visit sites; working both remotely or in Compass office
In addition to wealth of experience and insight that you will gain, you can expect:
- A competitive salary of £20k
We are looking to appoint someone to this role as soon as possible.
Foodbuy is a leading food procurement organisation based in the UK. With over £1bn of managed spend, we bring together the widest range of foodservice and hospitality clients on the planet to buy food, and everything associated with it. We work closely with our clients to deliver expert procurement services saving them both time and money and enabling them to focus on what really matters to their businesses.
Proudly part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who are our parent company and largest client, we purchase directly from manufacturers and growers and our suppliers range from the most recognised brands in the industry to regional and local providers. With a team of 200 procurement professionals driving us forward, our combination of unrivalled scale and outstanding data analysis sets us apart in our markets.
For further information about Foodbuy, please visit www.foodbuy.eu