We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
We’re 60,000 talented people bringing you all of the great tasting food, memorable experiences and vital support services that can transform every day into a great day.
All of the little things that make the world of difference and boost the wellbeing of millions.
Chartwells, are market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services within the education sector. Which means that we are always on the look at for new and exciting talent and this new opportunity is no different – Regional Manager - competitive salary and package!
This role is to cover 10 Independent Schools across the South and South West including Chertsey, Dorset and Wiltshire. As the Regional Manager you will lead and develop a team of Unit Managers (Catering Managers and Chef Managers).
The Regional Manager will manage client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance and adherence to company policies. Accurately review business performance and ensure the delivery of key financial targets.
- Excellent understanding of Catering Management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Ideally from an education contract catering background
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to lead complex and multiply services
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent customer presenting ability, both verbal and written
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.