We’re looking for simply amazing people. People who can inspire, excite and have absolute passion in delivering unprecedented results.
We are looking for candidates who are great communicators, flexible, adaptable, with an ability to influence key stakeholders and are great at building relationships.
As Sales Excellence Lead your role will be to support the Sales Director and team of Business Development Managers to grow the Chartwells business. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that the right people are in right place at the right time for every new business opportunity
- Driving process compliance
- Improving probability & buyers’ grid focus
- Improving quality of all output & driving best practice
- Monitoring & reviewing proposals and presentations alongside Sales Excellence Manager & Sales Director
- Streamlining communication
- Developing new initiatives within the sales process to support the strategic direction of the business as required.
- End to end project management of key strategic bids.
- A track record of influencing positive outcomes without direct authority
- The ability to work within a process but manage the need for change of direction
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Project management experience- an appropriate qualification such as PRINCE2 is desirable
- Outstanding analytical and business judgement skills
- Strong communication skills
- A highly motivated self-starter
- An understanding of how to get things done through influence and collaboration
- A broad business background/interest
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who wants to widen their perspective on how an end-to-end sales process is run. If you are interested in broadening your horizons and learning extensively in Sales Excellence, then get in touch right away!
Role: Sales Excellence Lead
Location: London/ Birmingham with National Travel
Annual Salary: £40k
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.