We have a great opportunity for HR professional to come and join our Chartwells sector.
You will be a trusted advisor to the Operations/Business Director and respective management teams by supporting on all HR related matters. Provide pragmatic and commercially focused HR support in conjunction with the HRSC, which contributes directly to the achievement of business strategies and goals.
Support the Head of HR by facilitating the Talent Framework and people mapping process including succession planning to ensure key roles are identified and development plans are in place with all promotable and high potential employees
- Able to lead and negotiate in Trade Union Meetings
- Excellent oral, written and presentation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and effectively plan, prioritise and organise own workload
- Ability to listen, negotiate and influence
- Ability to engage with all employees at all levels
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to deliver within agreed timescales
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements, including regional and national travel
- £50k per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.