Here at Compass Group we have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Nutritionist to join the team.
The Senior Nutritionist will be responsible for supporting Chartwells (education sector of Compass Group) with the delivery of nutrition education for employees, clients and consumers across all sites. Managing a small team, the Senior Nutritionist will be held accountable for delivering specific KPIs and targets to ensure the sector successfully achieves their Health and Wellbeing Strategy commitments.
This is a mobile position covering the North of the UK.
The role will support large value sales and retention presentations to enable Chartwells to hit annual growth and retention targets.
You will be conscious of our external reputation as a team and will be responsible for working with Compass Group Comms on press releases and other external publications.
Where required, you will ensure we meet government targets for key nutrients including energy, fat, salt and sugar.
The Senior Nutritionist will be responsible for presenting at internal meetings with senior colleagues including directors in Finance, HSE and Operations and you'll work closely with Marketing teams to maintain relationships. You will also support the Director of Nutrition and Sustainability in delivering individual and combined strategies. The Nutritionist is responsible for helping to ensure that nutrition remains an integral part of the business and to ensure Chartwells stays ahead of our competitors.
- Graduate of an accredited nutrition degree from university
- Extensive experience in the nutrition, food and/or foodservice field
- Registered nutritionist with the Association for Nutrition
- Experience evaluating the nutritional content of food using software systems
- Confident in communicating to large groups of people and controlling challenging meetings/conversations
- Confident in delivering nutrition and food education to different audiences
- Must be willing to travel and stay away from home
- Experience of using process and planning to deliver consistent result to expectations
- Ability to quickly gain credibility with key stakeholder groups
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to manage a busy diary independently
- Up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.