Facilities Helpdesk Manager
Are you passionate about customer service and have an interest or strong knowledge in Facilities Management? Do you have previous experience working on a helpdesk, reception or in a call centre environment? If so, our Chartwells business have a brilliant opportunity for a Facilities Helpdesk Manager to join us in Torquay!
As the Facilities Helpdesk Manager, you will manage the delivery of an efficient, accurate helpdesk service to multiple PFI contracts. The team will assess and accurately log incoming jobs, allocated in the correct priority order, with the appropriate level or urgency to the correct competent resource so that all planned, unplanned and remedial works are completed to Contractual, Health and Safety and PPP-IML standards required. You will be working with clients, engineers and a number of our subcontractors, so organisation and outstanding telephone manner is a must!
- Requesting quotes, scheduling and chasing subcontractors were required.
- Management of the purchase order (“PO”) process associated with helpdesk tickets, including; raising, goods receipting (“GRN”) and maintaining a PO log updated.
- Supporting the compilation of failure and deduction reports using the payment mechanism templates and the CAFM system (Concept).
- Ensure calls are handled professionally, effectively and with timeliness - ensuring that the right information is captured and the issue that is being raised is investigated sufficiently to enable to call to be logged correctly, meeting the SLA and delivering great service.
- Closing tickets following the correct procedures and escalating any outstanding work as required or actioning further work to be carried out.
- Proactively managing and monitoring the quality service provided by the helpdesk to ensure that standards are met, response/final fix times are achieved, and problems are resolved or escalated to minimise customer complaints in line to ensure contract requirements are met.
- Communicating with the FM team to set clear work activities and capture feedback in order to build good working relations, share and solve problems and promote a positive safety culture.
- Ensuring all administrative tasks involving labour management, are completed accurately and on time;
- Leadership to both direct and indirect reports (e.g. HD operatives and site teams)
- Proven experience delivering exceptional customer service and seeking improvement for clients and consumers;
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements;
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages;
- Good general standard of education;
- Ability to organise, prioritise, and manage tasks to deal with the day to day demanding environment;
- Experience working on PFI contracts with local government/schools/colleges/universities alike
Facilities Helpdesk Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday allowance
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Discount at selected high street retailers
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.